医学考博英语听力会话文本一(肚子疼)

2020-08-10 10:00点击次数:3981

大夫:请进。你哪里不舒服?

Doctor:Please come in.What seems to be the trouble?

病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。

Patient:It's my stomach.I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?

Doctor:Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

病人:海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。

Patient:Seafood,roastduck.Oh,a great variety of things,I can't name them exactly.

大夫:你呕吐过没有?

Doctor:Have you vomitted?

病人:呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。

Patient:Yes,I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

大夫:我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。

Doctor:I see.Now you have to get your stools tested.I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory.Wait for a while and pick up the report,and then bring it back to me.

病人:好吧。待会儿见,大夫。

Patient:All right,doctor.I'll see you later.

大夫:待会儿见。

Doctor:See you later.

病人:大夫,这是我的化验报告。

Patient:Here'my report,Doctor.

大夫:请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。

Doctor:Take your seat,and let me have a look.It's nothing serious,only indigestion due to too much oily food.I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better.I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

病人:我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。

Patient:I will follow your advice.Thanks a lot.

大夫:不客气。

Doctor:You are welcome.

单词Words

seafood n.海鲜

roastduck n.烤鸭

vomit vi.呕吐

bathroom n.厕所

laboratory n.化验室

indigestion n.消化不良

oily adj.油腻

avoid vt.避免

短语Phrases

a great variety of things种类很多

made several trips to the bathroom上了好几趟厕所

get your stools tested做一个大便检查

write out a slip开一张化验单

take your seat请坐

due to因为,由于

句子Sentence Patterns

你呕吐过没有?

Have you vomitted?

昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。

I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

你得做一个大便检查。

Now you have to get your stools tested.

我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。

I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory.Wait for a while and pick up the report,and then bring it back to me.

没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。

It's nothing serious,only indigestion due to too much oily food.

接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。

I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

辅导课程
考博精品辅导课程 课程简介 课时 学习费用 免费试听 立即报名
考博英语VIP通关班 全程1对1专家辅导、报名即签协议、赠送全套复习资料 200课时 5980元
考博英语协议通关班 所有的专项;名师课程,详细讲解专项的解题思路、方法和技巧。 200课时 3980元
考博英语系统全程班 所有专项+冲刺班课程 名师授课 随报随学 200课时 1880元
医学VIP通关班 全程1对1专家辅导、报名即签协议、赠送全套复习资料 200课时 5980元
医学系统全程班 医学统考所有专项+冲刺班、详细讲解各专项解题思路、方法和技巧 200课时 1880元
考博英语真题班 10年跟踪研究真题、呕心沥血之作、北大 清华 中科院 社科院 医学 复旦 华科 湖北联考 30课时 780元
首页 关于华慧 联系我们 支付方式

服务热线:400-622-4468  湖南华慧网络科技有限公司  版权所有  Copyright © 2014-2024

长沙高新开发区谷苑路186号湖南大学科技园创业大厦201A40房  www.hhkaobo.com  湘ICP备18010726号-1